Jodie dressed like a tea towel kissing her son

Next up in news you didn't need to know.  Jodie Marsh (42) is 'devastated' as she splits from boyfriend - 17 years her junior - after he’s caught ‘sexting by the bucketload over entire relationship.’ Many of you might be thinking, "I didn't even know she had this boyfriend." Well that makes two of us.

Incase you've forgot who she was. 

I'm not going to bore you with too much more detail. She took to Instagram for sympathy. She liked dressing in retro with him.

She said she had evidence of him begging other women for naked photos. I suppose he liked the chase, I mean it must be strange to just be able to google your girlfriend's name for some of her. 

"Billy and I have split up. Turns out he's been cheating on me for the whole 3 years. Sexting other girls and begging for naked photos - which he's got by the bucketload."This has been going on literally the whole 3 years we've been together." He admitted to everything when I confronted him and I have screen shot. ALL the evidence to prove it as I'm not going to have anyone think anything other than the truth."

I was with her until this line, "I gave him the world and it still wasn't enough." Just cringed.

In true celebrity style she didn't forget to plug her next venture. "If you really want to show me support then please just support my animal rescue (best place to do that is on Instagram - Fripps Farm Animal Rescue (Instagram is Frippsfarm) - that's all I care about now."

I think she's still being 'glamorous'