Everyone has that little something that they are into. For some, it may be a foot fetish or maybe they like to stick things where they don't belong. Meet Mia Cid, she spends $50-$100 a week on desserts. I know, I know, you're worried about her teeth. Fear not, Cid doesn't eat it all, she just covers herself in food to participate in a fetish called 'sploshing'. This whole thing probably hits a little different in some third-world countries. Mia is an instagram model - because that's what all our little girls are hoping to be these days. She takes vibrant photos of the scenes and shares them with her lucky Instagram following. To be honest I've seen worse creations in galleries label as art.


She doesn't need help - she did it on purpose

Mia says she first realised she had a passion for sploshing after experimenting with her shaving cream at the age of 11:

"I really enjoyed the feeling of the shave foam and I thought ‘I want this everywhere. If my parents went out I would lock myself in the bathroom and fill up the tub with shave foam and just wriggle around in it for ages."

Mia, 23, enjoying her food - like an adult


The shaving cream that opened Mia's eyes to a whole world of textures and she revealed that it was just the start of her experimentation and would steal various items from the kitchen:

"I used to take whipped cream, chocolate milk, ice cream and puddings from the kitchen and smear them all over myself in the tub...if my mum was out. Mum would always ask ‘what happened to all the whipped cream?’ And I would play it off as if I just had a really sweet tooth or something."

She was raised in a catholic household and as is common practice with religious types she was made to feel ashamed of any sexual desires. Her newfound kink would be considered a gift from satan himself. She never told anyone about her secret desires. She says that her family would have made her feel like an outcast for even having sexual drive.

As she grew older she realised there is a whole bunch of other people that take extra pleasure from their sweet treats.

"I felt relief and happiness, I felt like I could breathe. There was a word for what I was into, ‘sloshing’ and there were loads of other people out there who felt the same as me…"



Mia Cid suspects her sploshing fetish may even be a rebeliion from her upbringing.
To be honest, we had this impression at catholic. In addition, she attended etiquette school, constantly being told to sit up straight, pull up her socks and be a clean little darling. Mia says, "I was always thinking ‘just let me play in the dirt. It’s probably a form of rebellion."

She is now an adult, probably still scared of her parents but confident with her quirky interest and regularly does sploshing photoshoots under the stage name Lumlum. Mia has met a whole crowd of sploshers but she still hasn't been able to turn it into a romantic venture and admits she is still looking for the splosher of her dreams. Her last boyfriend would watch her and buy her things but wasn't really interested in getting covered.

Mia says "Now I want to find a partner who is willing to slosh with me for the long term."