Britney Spears, (40) uploaded shots of herself naked for her 42 million followers to see on instagram. She posed and stripped down naked in the series of snaps fron her hotel bedroom. She took to her Instagram grid completely topless in the photographs, included below.

Stripped down naked to just her tiny leopard print knickers

I don't know if I need to talk you through the photos but this one showed her lying face down on the bed, covering her boobs with a duvet as she stared into the camera. On Insta she captioned it "ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT," while flashing her behind as she lay down flat.

"Oops... I Did It Again"

Then the next post on Insta was tagged "Oops... I Did It Again" As she turned onto her side and cupped her breasts in her hands, pulling her hair into a messy bun. 

She cups her breasts and covers her nip with a heart emoji


To completed the series of naked posts, she uploaded a video, showing her moving and posing as she lay on the hotel room bed.

"I held my phone up with a book and a remote control to shoot this" 

Her final shot was her completely nude - facing away from the camera as she hid her bits and pieces behind a bigger heart emoji. She then went on to ask her followers; "When's Halloween?" You can only imagine the response of some of her followers. My favourite was, "Oh boy, it's that kind of day,"