When lockdown struck in early 2020 Holly Wolf decided to embrace the outdoors.

I'm not about to pretend to you that I'd even heard of her before but apparently she's been busy. Holly Wolf, apparently does a lot of cosplay, so you anime kids will have masturbated to her countless times already. 
During lockdown she expanded her 'offerings' to her fans. With a really, really clever idea - I mean, this is just going to blow your tiny little mind. She thought about gardening and then thought 'how can I take what I know and apply it to something I don't know?'
The 'model' has started gardening and in an unlikely twist, did it without her clothes. I know, surprised me too. Defo not a one trick pony, this girl.  Can you get it for free? No unless you go on reddit and search it, probably - I don't have time. Stop looking at me like that. According to serious news outlets like the fucking Sun. "The OnlyFans model developed a passion for gardening during lockdown and has opened up about making money from combining her green-fingered hobby with nude modelling."


Since branching out she was flooded with ‘fruit and veg sexual innuendo messages’ on OnlyFans

She was surprised by the positive response when she shared her new hobby. Thought this would be funny to say after a photo of her basically baring all. Surprise! She says “I have a gardening YouTube channel and a gardening OnlyFans. I was like, ‘no one’s going to like this’, and now the girls are like, ‘I love your garden, it’s so pretty’.” Way to pretend it's the girls that are paying the bills.


Holly doing her 'old job' in costume with a fan


Ladies, don't you just hate her. You've got work tomorrow, back on the checkout till, sorry maybe not now (computers, pah!). You've got a full day stacking shelves at least. Let's just piss you off with some facts about our Holly and her 'career'. She first developed her rep as a cosplayer and gamer online, dressing up as fans’ favourite fetish characters while streaming in revealing 'costumes'. She's doing well for herself and has more than 190,000 followers on Instagram, as well as running a YouTube channel and an explicit OnlyFans page.

I hope you found this story mildly infuriating as I did - on the plus side. Boobs.