That old saying, you look a million dollars. Well Jessica has probably spent close to that much in her lifetime, sculpting her body -- with a surgical blade. Jessica Alves is now seeking suitors so she can have sex as a woman for the very first time. Over the last 2 years converting from Ken to Jessica she has had extensive body modification works. The 37-year-old model and influencer travelled to Bangkok, Thailand, for her gender re-assignment op that cost over £13,000 and took 6 hours to complete. Here is the list of operations she's had so far includes facial feminisation, skull shaving – £25,000, gender reassignment – £17,000, butt and hip augmentation – £15,000, first breast augmentation surgery (725cc) – £10,000, Second breast augmentation surgery (1300cc) – £11,000 "I spent £75k transitioning from ‘Human Ken Doll’ – now I’m 100% healed and ready for sex" She says.

Jessica Alves will have spent £75,000 as part of her transition
Jessica Alves shows us her £75,000 designer body

In fact, Jessica's body has cost close to £725,000 in total. She has been transforming every inch of her body since she was 17 years old and was formerly known as the 'Human Ken Doll'. While becoming the 'Human Ken Doll', she spent £650,000 transforming her body – including removing four ribs and having ab implants to look like she had a six-pack.

Since starting to transition two years ago, she claims to have been approached by social media sex-pests from “all over the world” offering her up to £15,000 to sleep with them. 

Jessica claims she needs to feel safe, as any woman would. She says her man "needs to understand that I am a virgin so I have to be handled with care." More than three months on from gender reassignment surgery, Jessica is "100% healed" and is ready to be physical for the first time. She's holding out for someone she has “real chemistry with” and doesn’t just want a fling.

Jessica is actually pretty realistic about the kind of man she expects but she is, understandably concerned that she might be someone's "fetish doll". She wants connection and love. “I want it [my first time] to be special." 

“I just want a man who is masculine and confident, who treats me well, loves my body, who wants to make love to me and touch me."

Jessica as the 'Human Ken Doll' featured in Celebrity Big Brother

She's taken to Tinder to find someone to love her - probably a mistake if you're actually looking for love but we will let her off. She's obviously been getting some attention and has really enjoyed her time on the dating app so far – despite many swipers refusing to believe it’s her. She said: “A lot of them ask ‘Are you real or a fake profile?’ and then I get reported, they think I’m fake but it’s actually me! 
She hasn't yet met with anyone in real life, she says she just chats for the confidence boost.

Jessica is having surgery to transform her 'saggy' DD breasts to GGs

She’s wants bigger, perkier boobs though. Not just a little bit bigger either, she wants them twice the size they are now. She said: “I am a big woman – I have a wide back, wide shoulders and so need larger breasts, they will be double the size mine are now." She says her current boobs are only good in certain bra's without them her breasts hang low and are far apart. She doesn't like bras and I don't think any woman does.

For the op she'll be using the same boob 'clinic' (which I will refuse to name) as Katie Price...Should we tell her?